Home > Academics > Colleges and Schools > Graham School of Management > Center for the Study of Fraud and Corruption > Research and Publications
Research and Publications
Below is a selection of articles either authored by members of the Center for the Study of Fraud and Corruption or about the Center.
- Insider Trading in the US: Recent Clarification by the Supreme Court and Some Ethical Observations by Fred J. Naffziger (Professor Emeritus of Business Law, Indiana University South Bend) & David M. Parker (Chair & Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting & Business Law, Saint Xavier University), submitted to the Journal of International Banking Law and Regulation.
- "The Police, the MBA Program, Communities of Practice, and Fraud: A Case Study in the Utilization of Communities of Practice in Developing an MBA Concentration in Fraud Examination." The Journal of Academic Administration in Higher Education, Vol. 4, No. 1: Spring 2008. Pages 19-25.
- Identity Theft: Findings and Public Policy Recommendations (PDF). From the Saint Xavier University Study of Identity Theft Incidents Reported to the Chicago Police Department, 2000 - 2006.
- "Be Prepared To Investigate Fraud In Your Institution" Fraud Magazine: May/June 2008.
- "Growth in Programs and Opportunities" Fraud Magazine: September/October 2006.
- "A New Threshold in Fraud Examination Education" Fraud Magazine: July/August 2006.
- "Air Force Enlists ACFE, St. Xavier University, and Chicago police in the war against fraud" Fraud Magazine: November/December 2006.
- "Keeping Your Identity" (PDF). Saint Xavier Magazine: Fall 2006.