Fast-Track Business for Adults
At Saint Xavier University, it has never been more convenient to pursue a bachelor's degree that will take your career to the next level! Our Fast-Track Business Administration program prepares students for career advancement or graduate studies in less than two years with a solid foundation in essential business skills that apply to a variety of industries.
The program consists of 13 courses and leads to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree while preparing students to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Features and Benefits
Learn from faculty that blend theory with real-world experience in preparation for a career in business! With a variety of classes available, you'll gain experience in:
- Developing strong communication skills.
- Sharpening your analytical talent.
- Learning the basics of accounting, finance, management and marketing.
- Understanding what it takes to be a leader.
- Maintaining positive professional relationships.
Some of the key features include:
- Students can complete the program in as little as 21 months.
- Accelerated eight-week courses are offered all year round, much quicker than a typical 16-week semester.
- Coursework can be completed evenings, Saturdays, online or at our Chicago campus.
- Flexible scheduling, with weekend, weeknight, online, classroom and hybrid class options provide you with an efficient learning process and effective use of your time.
- Our high-quality education is supported by accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
If you would like to see which courses you should take during each semester, check out the Business Fast-Track Curriculum Map. For more information about specific course offerings, please review the program requirements and course descriptions for in the SXU Academic Catalog for more information.
Want to know more about degree completion programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!