Graduate Council Charge
- Ensure through periodic review, the integrity, consistency and efficacy of graduate policies, practices, procedures and programs.
- Monitor the alignment of program and scholarship standards of the University with generally accepted practices in academe.
- Provide data and rationale necessary for making graduate enrollment projections for the annual budget.
- Assist in framing a cohesive face for the graduate programs on the web and in the University.
- Report to Dean of Graduate Education in association with the School/College Deans and the Provost.
Graduate Council Membership
College of Arts and Sciences
James Vanderhyde (Computer Science)
Carol Szymanski (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
Julie Reinhart (Education)
Graham School of Management
School of Nursing