Graduate Advisory Council Charge
- Ensure through periodic review, the integrity, consistency and efficacy of graduate policies, practices, procedures and programs.
- Monitor the alignment of program and scholarship standards of the University with generally accepted practices in academe.
- Provide data and rationale necessary for making graduate enrollment projections for the annual budget.
- Assist in framing a cohesive face for the graduate programs on the web and in the University.
- Report to Director of Graduate Education in association with the School/College Dean and the Provost.
Graduate Advisory Council Membership
College of Arts and Sciences
James Vanderhyde (Computer Science)
Sarah Schellinger (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
Julie Reinhart (Education)
Greg Coutts (Music)
Graham School of Management
School of Nursing and Health Sciences