TECHNOLOGY DAY 2018
Saint Xavier University is hosting its Seventh Annual Technology Day: Re-imagining the Learning Space on August 20, 2018.
This year's Technology Day focuses on re-imagining the learning space -- a concept that is derived from CIDAT's original mission. Sessions are conducted by the Instructional Design Team, the Information Technology Department, the SXU Library Department, and guest faculty. Please refer to the following schedule:
- Welcome Breakfast, 8 - 9: a.m.
- Message from the Provost, 8:30 a.m.
- Session I, 9 - 9:45 a.m.
- Session II, 10 - 10:45 a.m.
- Session III: 11 - 11:45 a.m.
- Networking Reception, Noon
Special Guest Dr. James M. MacLaren, Provost
Dr. James M. MacLaren, Provost
Dr. James MacLaren is kicking off Technology Day 2018 with a message during the Welcome Breakfast held at 8:30 a.m. in the Butler Reception Room L-203.
The day includes three tracks designed to bring individuals from across institutions together to discuss the learning space.
- Pedagogical Innovation for face-to-face, online and hybrid classes
- Exploring the Possibilities of Canvas
- The Library and Information Handling
- Tools for Online Teaching
- Software Workshops
- Conversations with Online Instructors