The concentration in digital marketing is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the marketing mix and strategic decision making in the marketing function. Students are required to take any three marketing courses listed below, plus one elective.
- MKTG 562: Digital Marketing Strategies and Search Engine Optimization (3)
- MKTG 564: Web Analytics (3)
- MKTG 566: Market Behavior (3)
- MKTG 567: Strategic Marketing Communications (3)
- MKTG 569: Social Media Marketing (3)
- MKTG 575: Web Development and E-Commerce (3)