- The SXU Health Center uses an electronic health record (EHR) called Medicat.
- The Patient Portal is a secure entry point to the system and your individual health record.
- **At this time the SXU Health Center is only using the Patient Portal for Student Immunization Entry. As we add other modules (e.g. secure messaging) we will continue to update this website.
Creating an Account
- Go to the SXU Patient Portal. Please note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer for this function.
- Create an account:
|SXU Students and Staff||Community Members|
Please call the SXU Health Center at 773-298-3712 with any issues or questions.
Instructions for Immunization Entry
- After you have created your account and entered the Patient Portal, select 'Immunizations' at the top of the web page
- Use the drop down boxes to enter the dates of the required immunizations. Please see Student Immunization Requirements for specific information about what is required.
- Click 'submit' when you are finished.
- You now must upload a copy of the immunization record. Select 'Upload' at the top of the web page and then follow the instructions to upload a scanned copy.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the SXU Health Center does not receive a scanned copy of your immunization records for verification, your entries are not considered valid. Alternatively you can drop off a copy at the SXU Health Center or fax the record to 773-298-3906.